SpdLoad is a full-service web and mobile application development company. We work with startups at an early stage and help not only with technical but also with business development. We are setting up an annual scholarship program to provide one $1,000 grant to an energetic and ambitious student who wants to embark on the product management path.
- applicants must be high school juniors or seniors or college/university students continuing as full-time undergraduates in fall 2019;
- applicants must plan to attend or be already attending an accredited four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Europe with a declared major in management or a closely related field;
- applicants must be full-time students and carry a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- apart from these formal terms of eligibility, applicants should demonstrate strong leadership skills and have a passion for management and software development.
To enter the SpdLoad Scholarship competition, you need to:
- Fill the online application form;
- Upload a current CV and a certificate of enrollment in a college or university (if applicable).
Complete one of the following tasks:
- Write a two-page description of a new mobile product that you will be excited to create. Describe the high-level requirements, business logic and "killer features".
- Write a 1,500-word essay describing what you believe to be the next most impactful innovation in the world of entertainment products.
By submitting an application, you agree that SpdLoad may use your name and publish your written submission on our blog and social network profiles for promotional purposes.
If you fail the following scholarship rules, you will be disqualified:
- You should do all the written tasks by your own. This is a one-person grant, so we want you to do the work independently.
- Don’t plagiarize. We want to see your personal thoughts and ideas.
If you would like more information about the SpdLoad Scholarship terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HAVE AN IDEA? LET’S DISCUSS!
Check out the blog to learn more about startup development, marketing, and business.
Gary Winkler Linkedin President at Brothers Desserts – Did you have the aim of starting this business when you were a student?…read more
Steve Pollack Linkedin CEO/President and Co-Founder Anchor Loans – I know you were studying Psychology and Optometry at the university. How have…read more