Our custom solution helps to rapidly scale business, cut operational costs, and improve the quality of services.
The customer is the owner of a small network of 3 dental clinics. He was looking for a reliable technical partner to develop a custom CRM.
The reason is the constantly increasing paperwork, X-Ray images, and operational costs. Documentation management was unscalable and unproductive. Thus, the founder decides to solve this pain with a digital solution.
Project key factors
CustomerA single founder, without technical partner
StageA product from scratch
ProductWeb platform on 3 roles: patient, doctor and administrator
Problems to solve:
- The exponential growth of costs on storage and support of images.
- Limited access to images. It leads to delays in the process of treatment during the appointment.
- Loss of X-Ray images older than 6 months. As a result, up to 5% of patients have to reshoot on X-Ray.
At this stage, we analysed the customer and existing business processes.
It helps us to create a value-centered system and show Return of Investments for stakeholders.
Key problems we found:
- Outdated storage system for documents and X-Ray shots
- Lack of a scheduling and notification system
- Lack of a rapid communication between hospitals
- Lack of motivation system for doctors
- Audit of business processes and identifying points to optimize
- Prepared a presentation with key insights
- Project blueprint with a detailed estimation and milestones
- A detailed plan to implement a system in 3 hospitals
Discovery stage helps us collect crucial requirements and build a user journey. We decided on the core features and were able to share our insights with stakeholders to get a reasonable development budget.
At this stage, we developed the platform according to planned sprints.
- An advanced system of collecting 3D X-Ray images and scalable cloud storage
- A custom administration panel to track the core KPI and analyze sales funnels. Including the layout of a doctor, a hospital and a network
- A custom scheduling tool to book appointments with a doctor
- Right-to-Left design implementation
Frontend - React
Backend - Laravel
Project scope of work and team
Audit and research (2 weeks)
Project documentation (2 weeks)
Development researches (1 weeks)
Development of the solution architecture (1 week)
Development of the interface (6 weeks)
Usability test and collecting feedback from customers (3 weeks)
Implementing solution on servers, 3rd party integrations (12 weeks)
Implementation of CRM (1 week for a quarter during a year)
- 1 Project Manager
- 1 Business Analyst
- 1 UI/UX Designer
- 1 HTML Coder
- 1 Backend Developer
- 2 Frontend Developers
- 1 QA Tester