We are looking for Trainee/junior PHP developer in SpdLoad
- an enthusiast in modern engineering.
- interested in new approaches in the field.
- delighted with the prospect of a fun working environment and constant career and personal growth.
- strive to find the most concise solutions to problems.
- get real satisfaction from the quality of the work done.
- want to work with modern technology and relevant solutions.
- just want to work in a good team.
- Laravel framework
- MySQL Databases
As a plus
- Object Oriented Programming
- Design Patterns
- HTTP Protocol
- Version Control System (Git)
- Composer Dependency Manager
What we offer
- Office in 4 minutes walk from the metro station
- Flexible working schedule, five-day working week, lunch in a convenient time for the employee
- Annual paid vacation – from two weeks, with an annual extension (up to 1 month)
- Paid sick leave – from 3 days with annual extension
- Corporate events, team buildings, tea, coffee, confectionery, fruits, an option of ordering lunches in the office
- English courses at the company’s office – free of charge
- Gifts from the company to the workers’ anniversaries, where one of the gifts is a paid trip to Europe
- Stable 6-month review and individual development plan
We participate in projects that are popular in various niches. We use modern technology, and are not engaged in supporting projects from the 90s
We try to maintain warm, friendly relations. And we pay great attention to the personal qualities of a person in the selection
We are never looking for excuses, but only new opportunities. We love challenging tasks, especially in the process of solving them
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE OF WORK
We trust our employees and believe that each of them is focused on the result, because to achieve it, everyone chooses convenient working hours
WE APPRECIATE THE TIME
It is important for us that the actual time for working on the tasks coincides with the planned one. Go SCRUM!
We are against bureaucracy, against harsh hierarchies. You can ask your question to anyone, including the CEO