iOS is the fastest growing operating system in the world. Therefore, by capturing the target audience with a mobile app, you can count on the strategic growth of your business. The development strategy of Apple is steadily tending towards the development of premium segment devices. Therefore, the delivery of software for the iPhone and iPad can have an excellent profitability.
- The ability to get as close to the buyer as possible. In the whole history of the industry, not one advertising channel has offered such an opportunity - to always be at arm's length from the client and interact with it. The smartphone has become not just a means of communication, but also the most personalized advertising platform.
- Formation of brand loyal to the audience. Users appreciate when the brand takes care of them. Providing the most convenient service, you form a positive impression of interaction with the brand. After all, it is much more convenient to order a taxi or delivery using the application than to wait for the answer of the call center operator.
- Get more repeated orders. The mobile software allows you to make orders for goods or services literally "on the run." Users who don’t have access to computers, will be much more comfortable to use your software than, for example, a responsive version of the site of your competitors.
- Loyalty Programs. The mobile apps are ideally suited for the introduction of various bonus systems.
- Working with the target audience. The proportion of non-target applications is quite low. For example, a user who is not interested in travel, is unlikely to install an app to search for burning tours.
- Distance from competitors. Stay one step ahead of your competitors - launch a mobile app for the daily growing mobile audience of your clients.
- Brand fans. The best advertising is the recommendations of pleased customers. Creating a positive user experience using the application allows you to count on the growth of recommendations from current customers.