Client: A businessperson owns a pawnshop and was needed to build a system, which will organize a pawnshop’s work the proper way what will reduce time costs and improve service.
Challenge: Client required a CRM which will give it an opportunity to manage all the clients in the one database and all amount of stuff that pawnshop contains, all actions with the stuff, statuses
- Clients: creating a client card and with further ability to edit it + client’s database set up. In addition, user is able to create a personal account;
- Creating pledge agreement based on template with its further uploading to database and ability to display all financial operations on this agreement on the interface and in the DB;
- Standard actions with pledges: a ransom, a partial ransom, a prolongation, a closing;
- The history and the statuses of a pledge: program displays the history of all actions with a pledge including changing its statuses;
- Closing a pledge allows to set up a sell of particular stuff which was in a pledge or to pass it to warehouse;
- After thing is sold it is possible to print a receipt and all the info about revenue will be displayed in the “Cashbox”;
- In the “Cashbox” action’s log is displayed. Also, it is possible to create a cashbox order;
- Filters and search;
- Wide CRUD credentials for the administrator.