Does launching a product with lots of errors risk your reputation? If there is an error in payment in the new release of the program, will it harm your business?
According to the statistics released by the Systems Sciences Institute at IBM, the price of fixing the shortcomings revealed after the official release exceeds the cost of its elimination during development in 4-5 times. This shows the importance of quality assurance.
We can process quality assurance with 6 main steps, which are described below.
- Functional Inspecting. The essence of this stage is reduced to checking the functionality of the software for the presence of specified functions and compliance with the initially outlined requirements.
- Usability Inspecting. In addition to the previous step, this type should include user experience testing.
- Interface Testing. This stage is necessary to verify the correspondence between the server interaction and users’ requirements.
- Compatibility Investigation. Many consider this step to be the main one in the process since no application will work if it is incompatible with mobile devices and browsers.
- Performance testing. The subject of verification at this stage is the level of system performance at high loads.
- Security Inspection. The final stage of the process. It is important to check the product for protection from viruses and unwanted intrusions.
The capabilities of our company will help to conduct full QA activities for the product. We can conduct it at each stage of the work, and this will show all the development gaps that could be avoided. As it was already mentioned, it is much better to fix all errors right after the feature development, before they turn into a hard-to-fix problem.