If your product for smartphones does not have a good ui, your customers will not wait for its improvement, but will simply take an advantage of other products, the creators of which have made more efforts to make their app user-friendly.
Creating an interface makes your client interested in your system or services. Every enterprise wants this, but the presence of an unsuccessfully developed application can do more harm than good.
The benefits that your business will receive by creating a good ui app:
- increasing of clients, respectively increase in sales;
- company brand will become more recognizable, which will help to stand out among competitors;
- increased partners and new business opportunities.
What our developers pay attention to when making an app ui design for gadgets, having previously negotiated all the details with the customer, are:
- Ease of navigation. We try not to complicate the work with the system making cumbersome menus or making no menu at all.
- Simple background. The face of iOS applications was one of the first to lay the foundation for the trend of minimalism. If web designers include beautiful themes and backgrounds when making a site, smartphone designers make background images sole-colored or blurry, which makes navigation and application functions more expressive as well as saves loading time.
- Color palettes. Developing a smartphone app ui design requires a reasonable use of the color palette. We recommend using more white space and tinted versions of your brand's colors.
- Swiping gestures. While developing, SpdLoad thinks over gestures which make usability easier.
- Intuitive interface. No matter what device someone uses, no one wants to feel that they are not smart enough to navigate it. That's why we make your interface the most intuitive for all devices.
- Social networks integration. Creating app design should take into account the fact that a large proportion of clients come from social networks especially if your application is an online store. That’s why we add the social network buttons and the ability to log in via social networks. This further enhances the ux and usability, since registration is not time-consuming.