What Customer’s Pain Does the Platform Solve?
The client came to us with both a business and a technical problem.
– A real-time solution with no latency for connecting a device to a car via an MQTT server for further two-way control of the car
– A real-time solution for multi-threaded video streaming.
– 360 video player development in mobile UX.
– The previous team could not develop a solution, so the client was denied investment.
– He decided to modify it at his own expense with SPDload.
Our main client is Krissie Newman, CEO. We worked with her at all stages: from idea to implementation
Now Let’s Take a Closer Look at the Key Deliveries
This platform has two roles: consumer and subscriber.
1. Consumers enable the use of any glitch-powered Simulator experience anywhere.
2. Subscribers are consumers who do not participate in the experience but watch others or consumer content that is not in a simulator. They are simply interested in the Glitch Experience and want to know more or watch.
Let’s take a look at the main features for users:
1. Watch User – this user will watch live and recorded racing events that are available on Glitch, OR, have been shared with them from another Glitch user.
2. Ride User – this user will schedule a ride in a simulator (or potentially a real car) and then experience a live or recorded event, or in some cases, drive a real race car (more on this later)
What Technologies Did We Use?
During the work on the project, we developed an application using modern technologies.
Our team delivered the project on time, allowing us to receive a new investment round.