Are you a non-tech entrepreneur, wanting to build a software service similar to Netflix, Photoshop or Dropbox?
Together we will help you build a unicorn and become one of the ten projects that goes on to not only achieve succes but also become a digital trend setter! Having achieved this already, we know the exact steps needed to unite your world changing vision with business values to ensure its success.
The most recognizable video streaming platform allows users to watch the best movies and TV shows
The leader in photo editing allows users to manipulate, crop, resize, and correct color on digital photos
Cloud storage allows users to store their data on servers in the cloud and share them with other users
What we do
While everyone else is coding, we are busy building the next groundbreaking SaaS. We can help you:
Implement a billing system
Recurring payment is a pain but we know how to overcome it - from transaction management to guaranteed security
Integrate third-party apps
Of course, we can take care of that! Google Maps, social media, Steam - no matter what you want to explore we can help you integrate it into your app
Follow a customer-orientated approach
Let's stay simple - our goal is to keep the lifetime value of a customer higher than the cost of acquisition, enabling stable growth
Focus on business values
We will help you keep the growth rate higher than the churn rate so you can continue generating revenue
Adhere to in-market flexibility
Being a SaaS startup means that we ensure continuous adaptation for your business by implementing new features in different conditions and situations. That's why fast-to-market movement is so important
Calculate the correct price
Do you know how to actually calculate a correct monthly price plan? There are a few points to consider, including market price, customer possibilities and additional values
Our customers say
Why international startups choose us?
Our satisfied customers will say the best of it.
The site has received positive feedback for its simple and intuitive UI, and beta testing yielded few issues. SpdLoad’s enthusiasm for the project stands out, along with their technical expertise, streamlined communication, and customer focus. These qualities have contributed to superior results.
What do you get
Well-prepared business analysis
To avoid issues with a customer or a market, we provide you with a detailed plan "How-to-go"
Avoidance of common business mistakes
This criterion means the differentiation of a successful project from an unsuccessful one. We are sure about our guidance because we've done it before
Technical solution, that is easy to scale
Our tech team creates conditions for easy growth and attraction of new customers without technical failures to keep customers satisfied
We will be involved as much, as we could, to develop your idea into a real business with a clear SaaS model and clean code. We will be with you at any time and any stage
Technologies we use
Your product can have 1m users.
Because we know how to build products that scales with no lose in quality and speed
These companies already made it and you can too!
Medportal is a SaaS to automate the passing of tests and analysis of results for the network of special hospitals that works with mental health issuesView the case study
BlueAcademy is a SaaS that was created to help improve HR management in enterprise companies. The Startup required adaptability, so we helped to create a stable vision of the product, implement business processes and ensure all deadlines were met.View the case study
VideoNext is a SaaS that helps to manage video surveillance. We helped them succesfully pivot a 10 year old business and create a new business model for the company.View the case study
Noticesound is a SaaS was designed to predict how existing/new music tracks will be received by specific audiences. The Startup was built from scratch and we helped them develop a successful MVP and go on to expand and develop their business.View the case study
Clearvision is a SaaS that was created to improve the quality of videos that had been shot in bad visibility conditions. The Startup was built from scratch and we helped the company make a succesful exit.View the case study
- 00 What is SaaS?Software-as-a-Service or SaaS is a method of software delivery when users have access to data and interact with it wherever they are. The only requirement is an available device with an Internet connection and web browser. In the SaaS model, you need to host and maintain servers, databases and code of an application. Most startups use this model.
- 01 Is my idea SaaS?Usually, startups use a SaaS model while planning the concept of an application. If you are thinking about subscription-based monetization, different pricing plans, integrations with third-party services probably you are thinking about SaaS. But such a wide list of features needs to be a well planned. That’s why startups need to pay attention to SaaS development company they want to choose.
- 02 What are benefits of SaaS?The benefits of the SaaS model are easy to calculate. First, companies do not need to invest in expensive servers hardware. Second, SaaS pricing model allows users to pay subscription fee according to monthly or yearly plans, which usually include software license and customer support. Third, it’s an ability for SaaS to grow and spread pricing plans over time. However, the following benefits are available only if there was enough technical expertise during the SaaS development process.
- 03 Who owns my data?All data are owned by the startup. This question is certainly to be aware while negotiating. This question lies in the field of SLA - a service level agreement and NDA - a non-disclosure agreement. These agreements define conditions for data ownership, security requirements and maintenance schedules. These agreements are common things as a part of SaaS development framework.
- 04 Is my data safe?Secureness is the main point considering SaaS. Especially, if we talk about the integration of third-party applications like bank accounts or online payroll systems. In truth, SaaS product development takes care of security using well-known servers vendors like Amazon or DigitalOcean. It’s a common thing to test these data centers with the security procedure of SAS70 Type II. At the same time, SaaS security requirements are super high and there are always extra efforts from developers to guarantee both server or integrations under control.
- 05 Can I customize SaaS?The answer is yes. Any SaaS development company takes care of agility of the application to provide the startup with best practices to be able to change its goal or strategy any moment. From the customer’s point of view, it looks like customization of text fields, a profile description, profile photos, themes, etc. Customization is an essential part of any SaaS product and the base requirement to provide customers with a better experience.
- 06 Why do I need third-party integrations?Sign in or share data in social networks, Apple Pay or Google Pay, Google Maps and so on. Everything in this list is third-party integration. Thus if you want to implement as many features as your SaaS application requires, you need SaaS vendor with the huge technical expertise.
- 07 What are SaaS key metrics?These metrics show how successful your SaaS product really is. There are many metrics to choose from. These metrics are a part of SaaS business development. But the technical implementation of features helps to increase customers satisfaction rate if there are no bugs or errors.
- 08 Can I save budget of SaaS development?As SaaS development company, here at SpdLoad, we take care of both business and technical sides of startup development. That’s why we use ready-made development kit to build your SaaS application two times faster.
Check out the blog to learn more about startup development, marketing, and business.
Gary Winkler Linkedin President at Brothers Desserts – Did you have the aim of starting this business when you were a student?…read more
Steve Pollack Linkedin CEO/President and Co-Founder Anchor Loans – I know you were studying Psychology and Optometry at the university. How have…read more